Horse tail project almost done - feel good rebel
Creative Projects

Horse tail project almost done

I don’t want to leave you hanging, concerning my horse tail project – so here’s the result so far.

I made it, following this tutorial:

It took some time – because I tried to do a short cut. πŸ˜› I thought, that using a glue gun would be faster than liquid latex, but it wasn’t. It was more messy in every aspect of it.

So here are some images. πŸ™‚

First, the (almost) finished horse tail:

Here are some images. πŸ™‚

…I see now, I should probably start categorising my posts, because I’ll have these creative type posts, but I’ll also have a bunch of mind-work posts. So this will be creative projects – yes. πŸ™‚

Anyhoo. I made this horse tail for at perfomance called Woyzeck at Teater Nordkraft in Aalborg. I really do enjoy doing costumes. The work is often a really creative challenge, and I love that!

Work is supposed to be FUN! πŸ˜€

Here’s to enjoying your job – always!

<3 Parnuuna

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.